There are many opportunities to make Steampunk clothing. Clothing can be elegant and relate to the aristocrats of the 19th century. But Steampunk also can be rough and dirty, inspired by the adventurer from stories like 2000 miles under the sea or even movies like "Mad Max" or Wild "Wild West".. There are no rules how Steampunk has to look...
So be creative!
This time traveler outfit consists of a leather pants with textured surface, a leather uppers made ??of thin, very soft and old split leather, lined with fabric and arm pads. On the upper part still sits a piece of thick, sturdy leather. All parts have wear and patina. The material is sometimes very old.
Combined with a time machine on the chest, a back pack, heavy leather boots with copper fittings, a bracer and a half-page face mask ...
Material: Genuine leather, copper, metal, cotton, brass
Model: Steampunker, Photos: Thomas Saur
very detailed, time consuming and completely handcraftet....
A other Steampunk Outfit is made of metal and old leather. The complete armor with the back carrier, boots and helmet weighs approximately 80 pounds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades